Friday, November 19, 2010

Augmented Reality is pretty neat-o.

I must say, I've only recently got on the A.R. (as the hipsters are calling it) bandwagon. Recently seeing a commercial for Hallmark utilizing this unique and fresh approach to print media, it got me to wanting to find out what this is all about.



I did a few sample tests, or augmented adventures as I like to refer to them, and I was immediately taken with it! My mind jumped to the possibilities with this kind of technology: more movie studios getting on board, bands doing a mini performance on your desk, previewing the newest styles. The options are quite vast and intriguing to me.

Now I'm trying to think of how to make it useful and relevant in the print packaging world...

Just thought I'd share.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment