Monday, January 3, 2011

Y2K11? Really?

Oh, the horror.
iPhone alarms malfunctioning. Gas prices rising. Zsa Zsa Gabor losing a leg.

Is this the apocalypse cometh? Surely not.

While my iPhone alarm has remained unscathed, the new year has indeed brought trouble into my life. Earlier this morning my boss alerted me to look at our server folders on my Mac. Thinking nothing of it, I looked. And to my dismay I saw this...

Apparently we were busy.
Surely all those folders weren't made all at the same time on that day?! I wasn't even here! No one was.

Strange indeed. A system bug obviously, but we're not really sure what to do about it. Luckily all the enclosed folders remained like they were pre-macapocalypse.

Help me, Steve Jobs. You're my only hope.

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment